Booking a holiday with Algarve Bike Holidays is designed to be as simple as possible as well as providing you with complete flexibility and great value for money.
The booking process with Algarve Bike Holidays is as follows:-
- Notify us of your preferred dates and accommodation as well as the type of holiday you wish to book. We will confirm availability of accommodation and our holiday price. Note, the prices shown on this website are in Euros. You can contact us either by e.mail or phone:- see the “contact us section”
- Book your flights to Faro with your preferred airline, or if you are flying into Lisbon, please let us know if you need help with transfer to the Algarve
- Email your flight times to us to confirm your arrival date and time.
- The deposit to confirm your booking is €100 per person.
You can now pay in any of the following ways:-
a. Using your credit card or debit card via the secure Paypal service. Please email for further details of how to do this.
b. Direct funds transfer to our bank account in Portugal, please contact us if you would like to do this and we can supply you with our bank account details .
- 60 days prior to your departure, send the balance of your holiday price to us.
- Just prior to your departure, we will be in touch to confirm your flight times and also arrangements to meet you at Faro Airport upon your arrival.
- Cancellation Charges:- Algarve Bike Holidays reserve the right to make cancellation charges as follows:-
60 days or more prior to departure – 100% of the deposit paid
31 to 60 days prior to departure – 50% of all charges paid
15 to 30 days prior to departure – 75% of all charges paid
14 days or less prior to departure – 100% of all charges paid.
Algarve Bike Holidays is licensed by the Turismo de Portugal as follows :-
Registo Nacional de Animação Turistica (RNAAT) alvará 90/2008
Registo Nacional de Agentes de Viagens e Turismo (RNAVT) reg. 3511
Which means that we are authorised by the Tourist board of Portugal to organise and book bike holidays in Portugal. We are also authorised to guide clients on activities such as cycling and mountain biking. To maintain these licenses, we are obliged to keep limited liability insurance policies in place and also offer our clients accident insurance if they wish to have it. Note :- We always recommend that our clients take out their own activity based holiday insurance for added peace of mind !